Travel & Tourism
Implementing the best plans to
protect you and your assets!
Travel Liability Insurance & Risk Management For
Travel Agencies & Tour Operators
Are you are a tour operator, travel agent, hotelier, resort, lodge and have questions on travel liability insurance and risk management, especially in adventure travel? You are in the right place!
TRAVEL & TOURISM
We provide professional liability policy that includes general liability, errors and omissions and non-owned and hired auto.
This is an inclusive package to owners of a travel and tourism company that conducts tours all around the world.
Does your business provide services for tours, travel, or other services that put lives and property at risk? We cover that! Request your FREE quote today!
Top Travel Liability Insurance and Hospitality Risk Management Topics Include:
1) WHAT’S DOES IT COVER?
- General Liability
- Property physical damages
- Bodily injury
- Non-owned and hired auto
- Errors & omissions for the operator
2) WHO DOES IT COVER?
- Named insured
- Volunteers working on behalf of the insured
- Directors, officers working in conjunction with the insured
3) WHAT ARE THE ADDITIONAL COVERAGE OPTIONS?
- Directors & Officers insurance
- Sexual Abuse & Molestation
- Workers comp
- Cyber insurance
4) TRAVEL LIABILITY INSURANCE SUPPLIERS:
- Berkshire Hathaway Travel protection
- AON/Aon Affinity
- CRC Group
- Ryan Turner Specialty
- State Fund
5) HOW DO I KNOW WHAT COVERAGES I NEED?
- Ask your client for a contract listing what specific coverages are required, many insurance companies will require a contract to meet certain limits and criteria
- Meet with an HIFS agent to discuss your options and go over coverage meanings.
6) WHAT CAN I DO PROACTIVELY TO REDUCE MY CHANCES OF HAVING A TRAVEL LIABILITY INSURANCE CLAIM?
Have in contracts:
- Hold harmless/ disclaimer statements
- Limit liability
- Medical release form for treatment
- Vendors insurance – naming suppliers as additional insured
- Vendor selection process
- Hold activity provider harmless – indemnity provision
Adventure Tour Operator &
Travel Agent Insurance Program
Types of Risks:
Adventure Tour Operators; Travel Agencies; Tour Operators; Student Tour Operators; Independent Contractors (Travel Agents); Corporate Meeting Planners, Destination Management Companies
Adventure Travel Liability Insurance Coverage Highlights
• General Liability
• Professional Liability (Including Bodily Injury, Property Damage, and E&O coverage)
Coverage limits: Up to $5,000,000/$5,000,000 for qualifying companies
Additional Travel Liability Insurance Program Highlights:
• Program Administrator has more than 30 years experience in this industry
• Worldwide territory
Get The Coverage You Need!
Request A Free Quote!
Adventure Travel Liability Insurance Questions and Answers
Are you are a tour operator, travel agent, hotelier, resort, lodge and have questions on travel liability insurance and risk management, especially in adventure travel?
Listen to this important episode of Travel Business Success Podcast.Click on player bar below to listen or download the MP3 audio for free. Tourism Tim Warren interviews Rick McKinley with Alameda Associates who specializes helping travel providers and vendors get liability insurance and has lots of experience in the adventure travel and active sports.